- All parts must be returned in original packaging.
- All parts must be accompanied by the original purchase invoice and are subject to inspection.
- All parts must be in a condition that can be classed as new, resaleable and returnable to the supplier. Any non-returnable part would result in no credit.
- All parts returned after 30 days may be subject to a restocking fee. No restocking fee for “returnable” parts returned within 30 days.
- All credits will be processed at original purchase price.
- All returns over $5,000 extended value require authorization by our Parts Manager.
- Returns older than 6 months will be at the Parts Manager’s discretion and will be subject to a restocking fee.
Corporate Parts Manager